Full Desk Legal Recruiter, Sales Professional and Search Consultant
The Advocates is looking to expand its new office in Philadelphia!
The Advocates, recognized by Forbes as the top legal search firm in the U.S., is expanding our new presence in the Philadelphia area. We are looking to build a team of search consultants. who are passionate about helping our clients build the best teams for their law firms, corporate legal departments, and connecting candidates with opportunities where they will thrive.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY? Join a driven, tight-knit group of business professionals ready to help you succeed.
You will receive unique and exceptional sales and interviewing skills training. Enjoy Industry-leading compensation with uncapped commissions
Benefits include fully covered health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, PTO and a matching IRA.
Growth – Excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and competitive individual looking for promotion and career advancement.
THE POSITION: If you are driven and enjoy talking with, learning about, and connecting with others, keep reading. While our primary focus is hiring full-desk legal recruiters, we are also looking for search consultants/recruiters with a strong sales background. Depending on your background and career goals, you could join us in either capacity. As a Sales/Search Consultant, you will seek out and build relationships with clients and candidates while working closely with both throughout the entire hiring process.
- Selling retained and contingent search accounts and managing your own client relationships through our proven systems and inquiry-based sales approach
- Recruiting, screening and interviewing attorney candidates by leveraging our proprietary in-depth processes
- Advising & coaching both candidates and clients through the hiring process
QUALIFICATIONS: We encourage you to apply if you meet the below requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree with strong academic performance
- 3+ years in Sales, Recruiting experience (cold-calling is required)
- High-energy individual with a passion for people
- A high-degree of personal investment and motivation in developing your career
- A proven track record of promotion and hitting your goals.
To apply, please submit a current resume to email@example.com and tell us something about yourself that isn’t in your resume.
Visit our website at www.AdvocatesPhiladelphia.com more information about our company.
We look forward to meeting you!