The Advocates’ Retained Search is the right choice for strategic searches focused on:
- Adding lateral partners or groups of lawyers who align with your firm’s culture and goals.
- To add C-Level legal talent to your corporation.
Designed for instances when:
- There is a small pool of highly sought-after applicants.
- You have had difficulty identifying appropriate candidates or successfully recruiting them.
- You need assistance with differentiating yourself to lateral attorneys.
- You are looking to add specific skill sets and clients in a defined time frame.
- We are able to “tell your story” in a unique way, differentiating you to talent.
- You will have candidates sourced specifically, and only for you. They are interested in and matched to your firm or your corporate legal opportunity.
- True Finalists in a guaranteed time frame.
- Cost effectiveness: We manage all aspects of the process with you and your team, tracking down every lead, interviewing every potential prospect and even managing other leads for you.
Our success in helping firms add laterals and companies add C-Level talent is based on unique methods we have developed for each step of the recruiting and screening process including:
- Our unique client interview protocol. We interview an average of 12-15 key partners or corporate managers, including each leader in your organization to generate our Search Document.
- This Search Document guides every aspect of our partnership. It outlines:
- the metrics you seek,
- your differentiators with regard to attracting laterals,
- and the traits of your best people and your culture.
- This diligence process allows us to differentiate you and to tell your story in a unique way.
- Highly trained Search Consultants utilizing a distinctive approach to recruiting potential candidates based on an adaptation of Miller-Heiman’s “Strategic Selling” and “Conceptual Selling” methodologies.
- Our proprietary CBI (Chronological Behavior-based Interview). We extensively interview candidates over the course of several meetings to gain insight into their career goals, demonstrated traits, and priorities to identify cultural similarities and differences with your firm.
- A well-defined methodology to manage both the interview and offer phases of the hiring process to ensure the successful recruitment and on-boarding of candidates.