Forbes Honors The Advocates
In a survey of 4500 clients and candidates and 30,000 Executive Recruiters, The Advocates was one of only two Legal Industry specific search firms chosen nationally. Further, we are one of only three firms chosen in Colorado and the only Legal Industry search firm chosen from this state. What a wonderful acknowledgement of our team and their relentless dedication!
Given our industry niche, it may be surprising that we had enough brand presence for survey respondents to chose our firm. But when digging into the criteria used, it makes sense given our emphasis on process and on developing a deep understanding of the clients and candidates we serve.
Selection criteria for candidates included:
- Quality of process
- Quality and professionalism of communication
For buyers of executive search services, the criteria included:
- Quality and selection of offered candidates and their fit within unique environments
- Quality of process and communication e.g. purposeful, keeping commitments, responsiveness
- Understanding of unique company/firm culture
- Price-performance ratio for offered services
Finally, other Executive Recruiters were asked to recommend recruiting firms in a situation where they could not provide a particular service or industry focus themselves.
We are proud to be included in such an exclusive list and honored to be mentioned with with other search/recruiting leaders like Korn Ferry, Heidrick & Struggles, Egon Zehnder and Spencer Stuart.